Friday, June 24, 2011

Godrej Protekt Instant Hand Sanitizer


WHAT IT CLAIMS:- (Front) Anti-bacterial , kill 99.99% germs in 15 seconds, Insta-sanitize technology
+no water +no towel +disinfects hands
(Back) GERMFREE HANDS :-  Kills 99.99% of the most common germs that may cause illness. A fast, effective, hygienic alternative to washing hands when soap and water are not available. Leaves hands feeling clean, soft and smooth after use.

It comes in three fragrances:- Original(blue), blossom(pink) and Citrus(green).
Mine is BLOSSOM

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:- Apply small quantity directly onto dry hands. Rub Over palms, fingers and back of hands until dry.

COMPOSITION:- Ethanol IP (95% v/v),60% w/w. Denatured with Diethylphthalate IP 1% w/w. Triclosan 0.1% w/w. Perfumed gel base QS to 100% w/w

QUANTITY & PRICE:- Rs 60 for 100 ml

MY EXPERIENCE:- This is my first hand sanitizer and I'm just loving it. Dry really quickly. The fragrance is strong and lingers for like 4-5 min. It smells like u have just washed your hands with lifebouy like soap.
I cannot comment on its germ killing claims as I don’t have the microscopes as on TV commercials…hehehe….but I can say it does remove all types of smells… I have been using dettol on my wound (yes I got hurt on knee..buhu..buhu) and the smell of dettol lingers on my hand even after washing with soap…I feel as the germs are still on my hand , so after soap I sanitize my hand with Godrej sanitizer and the smell vanishes...
I have been using it regularly since last week 3-4 times a day and it is not drying my hands.

FINAL VERDICT:-  All in all it’s a nice product. Make me fall in love with it. Now I try to use it after every few  hours.

REPURCHASE:- No, only because I would like to try other brands also.

RATING:- 4.5/5 (-0.5 just like germs killed 99.99% instead of 100%.....hehehe…its 'coz as my first sanitizer I don't have any experiences to compare it with)

IMAGES:- Googled

No comments :

Post a Comment