Friday, May 11, 2012

DIY Body & Face Scrub Pack

Remember in one of my posts I'd told about watermelons and how I kept pieces in refrigerator. When I did it few weeks back it was too much watermelon to be able to use within a week. So I improvise. I told mum that I'm going to mash it 'later'. My mum just go and grind it in mixer and made a pulp of it. Sooo sweeeet na!!! Well now I'm free to use it as it is or as a face pack or a body scrub pack!!! How??? Simple.... I mix it with gram Flour (besan). and then Ta Da....Your skin glows..glows..and glows. and it is soooo soft too.

The whole process in a few simple steps:

  • Scrap out the watermelon from the peels or you can use the eatable part too....your choice...
  • Grind it in mixer.
  • Store it in a jar.
  • Now take 2 spoons of gram flour and 1 spoon pulp and mix them. Vary measurements according to your need.
  • If there is any scrub or face pack you are unable to use mix it too. Pack: 1 part and gram flour: 3 parts. This way gram flour neutralizes the worse effect of the pack. For example- I've this Ayur face pack and its very hard on skin. So I mix it in this pack and voila...it becomes useable. You can try it with any dry or liquid pack.

Please tell me if it works for you....
Few days back I was facing dry skin which I usually don't have in this weather. This pack helps me overcome that.
Gram flour is so mild that you can use it every day or every other day as you wish. It helps in acne too.
This pack lightens the skin and helps in pigmentation and skin tan.

Images: Googled


3 comments :

  1. hi...that's a nice recipe..I like the smell of watermelon. will definitely try this.
    http://ray-connect.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following...Definitely try it..You can even alter it to your needs...

      Delete
  2. Hi Prachi
    Thank you for providing valuable information. Please Contact me if you are interested in writing a blog for Viviana (A Cosmetic Brand). You will be gifted with a beauty hamper by viviana. Please contact me at this email id india.viviana@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete