Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sunday Trip

So, I know I'm a little late in telling about my Sunday activities as it is Tuesday night, but that is Prachi for you. Actually we are having a little problem with our water system so calling the technician sometimes become a huge task instead of 'one call away' thing. So didn't get time to transfer pics to my laptop.
Now what did you do on Sunday? I'd gone on a suddenly planned trip to Delhi with my sis and cousin brother and bhabhi. The trip was planned by brother and I just get along with it. We visited Janpath, Connaught Place, Hanuman Mandir and Bangla Sahib. This was my first visit to Bangla Sahib, It was so beautiful and so peaceful, felt like sitting there for hours. But we were short on time so were unable to do that. Posting some of the pics.






4 comments :

  1. Win Exciting and Cool Prizes Everyday @ www.2vin.com , Everyone can win by answering simple questions. Earn points for referring your friends and exchange your points for cool gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations :) I have shared my liebster award with you
    do check out my blog for rules and regulations
    http://vanishgirl.blogspot.in/2013/11/my-first-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello prachi-myspace information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and awesome and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen and came across so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO

    ReplyDelete